What is Managed IT Services?
- Also called outsourced Information Technology (IT), a Managed Service Provider (MSP) manages computers, networks, software and related equipment of an organization.
- Depending on the situation, MSPs are responsible for the safety, security and reliability of an organizations IT infrastructure.
How does Managed Services work?
- We provide onsite support staff, as well as 24x7 remote support and networking monitoring.
Who can benefit from Managed Services?
- Not all companies might be a good fit for managed services. Next Digital is capable of helping you choose an alternative to managed services like a Cloud computing network.
- For best value from an MSP, an organization should have at least 10 users and 1 server.
- Managed Services plans are scalable to accommodate growing businesses or supplement in-house staff.
How much does it cost?
- Your business is unique, and so are our managed services plans. Please contact Next Digital. We will assess your IT infrastructure and its needs to create a plan that suits your business.
What industries does Next Digital serve?
- Our clients range from charities, start-ups and small businesses to larger national and international companies. We cater to the unique needs of non-profits, healthcare, construction, oil and gas, legal, financial and other professional services. Our specialized helpdesk knows what programs you use and how you use your technology in your industry, to provide the best and quickest service.
Why should I choose Next Digital over another Managed Service Provider?
- Next Digital is different.
- Come visit our office, we’d love to meet you.
What is Next Digital’s service coverage?
- Next Digital has 3 offices: Edmonton, Calgary and Red Deer. We are Alberta focused and Canada-wide.
What are Next Digital's help desk hours?
- Our help desk is 24x7. Our support line is always open.
How do I get started?
- Contact us today by phone or by email. Somebody will be happy to answer any questions you might have.